UK Alumni Association invites all May 2023 graduates to take part in Grad Salute, March 6 – 9, 2023, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. in the Gatton Student Center’ Harris Ballroom.
May 2023 Commencement Ceremonies are scheduled for Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6 at Rupp Arena at Central Bank Center.
Grad Salute allows graduates to finalize UK Commencement needs in one convenient location. Representatives will be in house to assist students with:
- Ordering your custom cap, gown and tassel with measurements to ensure the right fit.
- Verifying no stops or holds on your graduation records that could delay commencement.
- Obtaining career advice and discussing employment opportunities.
- Registering for the Commencement ceremony.
- Answering questions about graduation.
- Receiving information about student loan management.
- Ordering an official University of Kentucky class ring.
- Taking a complimentary headshot with a professional photographer (sitting fee waived).
- Purchasing a University of Kentucky diploma frame.
- Ordering official personalized graduation announcements.
- Becoming an Active Member of the UK Alumni Association through a $25 gift to a fund of your choice.
- Ordering a Wildcat Alumni Plaza Paver.
Students should register for Grad Salute to allow representatives to better assist with these needs. Additionally, registered students are eligible to win prizes.
For more information about Grad Salute, visit www.ukalumni.net/gradsalute or contact Samantha Seitz via email at email@example.com or by phone 859-257-8700.
Information about UK Commencement ceremonies can be found at commencement.uky.edu.
0 comments on “May Graduates Finalize Commencement Needs at Grad Salute”