The UK Alumni Association invites all December 2022 graduates to take part in Grad Salute, October 19-20, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., in the Grand Ballrooms of Gatton Student Center.
December 2022 Commencement Ceremonies are scheduled to take place Friday, December 16 at Rupp Arena at the Central Bank Center.
Grad Salute is the perfect opportunity for graduates to finalize all UK Commencement needs in one location. Representatives will be on hand to assist students make final selections in the following:
- Ordering a custom cap, gown and tassel with measurements to ensure the proper fit.
- Verifying no stops or holds on records that could delay commencement.
- Obtaining career advice and discussing future employment opportunities.
- Registering for Commencement ceremony.
- Answering questions regarding graduation.
- Receiving information to manage student loans.
- Ordering an official University of Kentucky class ring.
- Taking a complimentary headshot with a professional photographer (sitting fee waived).
- Purchasing a University of Kentucky diploma frame.
- Ordering official personalized graduation announcements.
- Becoming an Active Member of the UK Alumni Association through a $25 gift to a fund of the student’s choosing.
- Ordering a paver for display in Wildcat Alumni Plaza.
Students are encouraged to register for Grad Salute to allow representatives to better assist with these needs. Students who register will be eligible to win prizes.
For more information about Grad Salute, visit www.ukalumni.net/gradsalute or contact Samantha Seitz at Samantha.email@example.com or call 859-257-8700.
For more information about the UK Commencement ceremonies, visit commencement.uky.edu.
0 comments on “Grad Salute Allows December Grads to Prep for Commencement”